Laura & RJ held an intimate backyard wedding at their families home in New Jersey. As is the case with many 2020 weddings, the plan for a conventional wedding venue was not in the cards, but setting up a tent and some string lights go a long way to make an outdoor space feel like how the wedding should have been held all along. To make things even crazier, they put together this wedding in just a few months with support from great family and vendors.
This gallery is a great example of how weddings, even in 2020, still remain beautiful and great opportunities to be surrounded by family and friends.
- Photography: Hand and Arrow Photography
- Hair: Save the Date Artistry
- Makeup: Mary Jo Jimenez
- Florals: Halls Garden Center & Florist
- Catering: Oink & Moo BBQ Food Truck and Pizza Vita Food Truck
- Cake: Kathleen Dana (Bride’s Sister)