Olivia and Chris had a gorgeous, snow filled, winter wedding at the Pleasantdale Chateau in New Jersey. This is, hands down, one of the best wedding venues we’ve been to in New Jersey – so many unique spaces that are just perfect for photo backdrops, amazing staff, great food, and an all around awesome vibe to be a part of. Of course, we also couldn’t help but love this day more as this couple as also so sweet – when we had a chance to meet for their engagement photos, we clicked instantly. Arriving for their big day, it felt like checking it with old friends and getting to capture all of these special moments was so great!
This is definitely a wedding gallery we will be revisiting ourselves, hope you enjoy!!
- Venue: Pleasantdale Chateau
- Ceremony Venue: Holy Name of Jesus Church
- Photography: Hand and Arrow Photography
- Videography: Live Picture Studios
- Hair & Makeup: AMA Weddings
- Florals: Allure Floral Design
- DJ: SCE Event Group (Christian)