Kim & Eric were able to celebrate with friends & family for their 2nd wedding celebration after having a smaller sized outdoor elopement and gathering the year before. This was the original plan for their wedding day, moved around thanks to the pandemic, and it came together beautifully – even if we had to wait an extra year! Downtown Allentown has a lot to offer for photo backdrops, as well as an all around good time for a wedding.
We started the day off while they got ready at the Renaissance Hotel, then made our way over to the Artist’s Alleyway for their First Look and some portrait time. We capped off the day with their ceremony and reception at Brew Works. Love it!!
- Prep Venue: Renaissance Hotel Allentown
- Ceremony/Reception Venue: Fegley’s Brew Works Allentown
- Photography: Hand and Arrow Photography
- DJ: Holiday Sounds
- Desserts: Kiffle Kitchen Bakery
- Makeup & Hair: Gladiss Beauty