Like so many wedding plans in 2020, Danielle + Neil faced many, many challenges to having the day of their dreams – including shifting their date and changing their venue entirely – but it all came together beautifully on this gorgeous day in the Colonial Industrial Quarter in Bethlehem, PA.
One of our favorite parts about being photographers based in the Lehigh Valley is just how much diversity in wedding venues there are around us. These two have settled down in Bethlehem, and if there’s anything we’ve learned over the years, people who live in Bethlehem love Bethlehem. Having it serve as the backdrop for this amazing day then makes complete sense for them, and we loved every minute of it.
We so look forward to getting to shoot more weddings at the Industrial Quarter. And we just hope any in the future can bring the party like this dance floor could all night long.
- Venue: The Colonial Industrial Quarter (Historic Bethlehem)
- Photography: Hand and Arrow Photography
- Wedding Planner + Coordinator: Beauty Marked Events
- Hair & Makeup: Meraki Beauty LLC
- Videography: Halfmoon Film Co
- Florals: Vow Floral Formal
- DJ: DJ Jamal Knight
- Tent Rental: Omni Great Events
- Transportation: J&J Luxury Transportation