Despite all of the setbacks of pandemic reschedules and planning a wedding from across the country, Maya & James were able to have quite the Jersey Shore wedding day. Leading up to the weekend of the wedding, bad storms started to roll in, but we were able to find the perfect spot for those beachy vibes and with a little luck of the weather holding off just a little bit during our portrait time – these two were able to not only celebrate their marriage with friends & family at both the church and Beach Haus Brewery, but also walk away with some incredibly unique photos on the beach that made us feel like we were back in the Pacific Northwest.
- Venue: Beach Haus Brewery
- Photography: Hand and Arrow Photography
- Hair & Makeup: Jamie Berrocal
- Florals: Jersey Shore Florist
- Catering: Jersey Shore BBQ
- DJ: Christian LaGrotteria